Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- All bids are final. Ensure your bid is correct. Your bid is a binding contract to purchase the item.
- Participants must register prior to placing a bid.
- You accept and approve that you will be contacted via email and do not consider such contact as SPAM.
- This username will be used as your contact name for all bids.
- This is an Internet Only Auction, there is NO telephone bidding.
- Any invoice that totals $300 or more MUST be picked up. If the auction bidder wants the items in the mail, then it MUST go by registered mail at the customers expense - no exceptions.
- All merchandise is subject to applicable taxes collected by Pattison Media. All gift certificates are subject to applicable taxes collected by the merchant upon redemption of the voucher.
- Successful bidders will be notified by an auto-responder e-mail. An AuctionOkanagan.com representative will contact winning bidders by telephone within 24 hours after the last item closes to arrange payment.
- ALL OR NOTHING: winning bidders either claim all items they've successfully bid on or forfeit all items.
- Payment must be made within 3 business days by credit card over the phone. Visa, MasterCard accepted. No other form of payment will be accepted (NO cash or debit)
- Failure to pay for items within 3 business day will result in your account being deactivated, and you will NOT be eligible to participate in future auctions.
- Successful bidder will receive an official voucher which will be used to claim the purchase from the Vendor.
- If, due to a business closing or transfer of ownership of a business, where credit notes are no longer valid, Pattison Media will reimburse the bidder for the PURCHASE PRICE ONLY (less any used portions of the credit note). Original credit notes and/or letters will be required in office for the reimbursement process to begin. Pattison Media will NOT reimburse credit notes/letters older than one year.
- AuctionOkanagan.com is not responsible for clerical errors, technical errors or omissions.